There are many brands and types of smt/smd pnp machines, which often makes manufacturers who want to buy placement machines at a loss, and do not know how to buy a placement machine that suits the actual situation of their own factory. There are several aspects to judge whether a placement machine meets your actual requirements.
1. Look at Pickup Defects of the placement machine: Pickup defects can be classified as feeder failure, vacuum failure or visual failure. Pickup defects reduce net output and waste good parts.
2. Look at the reliability/availability and maintainability of the placement machine: The data on the reliability/availability and maintainability are published by the supplier based on actual field experience.
3. Look at the preventive maintenance of the placement machine: preventive and corrective maintenance keeps the SMT placement system running at its specified speed and accuracy
4. Look at the placement machine process capability (Cpk, Process Capability): Refers to the placement accuracy level of X, Y and Θ. The X, Y, and Θ errors of a machine are considered individually, not collectively. (Accuracy) By judging the accuracy of the placement machine, you can understand whether you can place all the materials that need to be placed in the factory. It is best to have a higher accuracy than the actual placement materials to ensure that the placement qualification rate meets the requirements.
5. Look at the placement machine output (Throughput): It involves the measurement of transmission, manufacturing and takt time. (Speed) By judging the placement speed of the placement machine, calculate whether the production capacity meets the factory's production schedule requirements.
6. Nga Painga Whakanoho: Ko te tupono ka puta mai nga hapa o te waahi (te utu hapa) ko te whakatau mena ka tutuki te reeti hua ki nga whakaritenga ma te whakatau i nga hapa whakaurunga o te miihini whakauru, na reira ka whakaiti i nga utu me te wa whakaputa.